Well, it's that time again. Brew a pot of tea, pull up a beanbag and take a tour of the web's best articles, videos and blogs...
- I want to marry this scientific study -- read about shopping's fo-shizzle health benefits.
- The winter coat of my dreams on one of my all-time fave blogs.
- Flashback: Do you recall World Idol in 2004, won by Norway's Kurt Nilsen? Aussie judge, Dicko, may have compared the former plumber to a Hobbit, but he's better than U2, and I adore U2.
- If you've seen The Social Network, you'll remember the Winklevoss twins as the well-bred entrepreneurs Mark Zuckerberg somewhat screwed over when creating Facebook. With a sense of entitlement a mile wide, they've been busy suing him. How'd it go?
- Cute. Eco. Amazing. The Spotted Sparrow blog.
- How The Hills characters survive a nuclear holocaust. The Hills is my current TV show crush, but this parody is bang on. So, so funny.
- Bumming around never looked so elegant: Linger in Blissful Repose. This is totally how I look in my trackies and uggs. Not.
- Sex and the City fans will want to learn about the brand-spanking new Carrie Diaries sequel at Candace Bushnell's web site. Carrie takes writing classes, meets Miranda and Samantha in New York and starts taking the city by storm.
- Adorable. See if you can pick up the lyrics. Eventually you'll catch on.
- Silly game show answers. Your time to laugh... starts.... NOW!
Hope that collection of goodies will be the start of a happy, happy weekend. Bye for now.