Writing My Bucket List


It's time to try new things, decide what I want, and GO FOR IT. In short, I need a bucket list...

  1. Ride in a hot air balloon.
  2. Visit LEGOLAND.
  3. Learn to play the guitar.
  4. Invent a boardgame.
  5. Learn French (I've already made a half-assed attempt).
  6. Become a published author.
  7. Go on a Sex and the City tour in New York.
  8. Visit Europe.
  9. Be published in Vogue.
  10. Learn how to make cheese (dunno why, looks fun and I dig milky treats, okay?!).
  11. Go zorbing.
  12. Try shooting a gun at a firing range.
  13. Be an extra in a movie (er... aim high, right?).
  14. Write and sell a TV script.
  15. Attend a grand slam tennis event, preferably the Australian Open or Wimbledon.
  16. Build a Big Thing like the Big Pineapple.
  17. Try a life drawing class (hey, I'm not a perve!).
  18. Learn Japanese.
  19. Try fencing.
  20. Become an awesome breakdancer!
  21. Learn an obscure musical instrument.
  22. Milk a cow.
  23. Learn archery.
  24. Go on a helicopter ride.
  25. Own a pinball machine.
  26. Learn how to pick locks (I can pretend I'm Hercule Poirot or something).
  27. See a psychic. Completed 15 January 2012 at the Pyschic Expo.
Gosh, this is a bit lame. I'd like to add heaps more items.

HELP!!! I need ideas!!!

What's on your list?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am your newest GFC follower stopping by from Couponing From Florida to Michigan. I would love a follow back.

    couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com

    Some of those ideas are great. I think skydiving is the only thing on my list at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. The learn to play the guitar one was on my bucket list, and also learning French. I haven't given up hope, but I just haven't had much time. Good luck! I'm sure you'll check them off one by one, and even add some new goals as you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what an awesome list. Yours is one of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...