Hope you have a psychedelic floral good time this weekend! Here's a few things I dig to start your trip off right...
- Cruisy music to lounge by...
- Is Penguin and Random House merging a good thing? For them, yes, for authors, doubtful.
- Not sure I could pull off leopard-print eyes, but it'd be fun to try. : )
- I'm fascinated by cakes in a mug right now, especially carrot cake. Dangerously doable...
- Do you still want to be a model after reading this?
- A spiky cactus has never been so cute, although the price is quite prickly as well... Youch!
- A friend gave me this book for my birthday, because it's good to learn sign language, right?
- How to make a pretty little ombre watermelon seed necklace you've ever seen.
- The lovely vintage blog, Super Kawaii Mama, has had a makeover and is looking drop-dead gorgeous. Love.
- Black sparkly hi-tops from Topshop: do want.
- The mother of all round-ups on whether bookstores can survive. What do you reckon?
Peace out. xx