Hey beautiful, happy people! I'm counting down to Christmas and New Year's and all the festivities and unwinding with a few treasures I've found of late...
- For the sake of my wallet, please keep me away from Hunt No More.
- Peanut butter + pancakes? Heck, yes. And it's a recipe so simple, even I'm capable of following it!
- Found: Angelina Jolie's long-lost, prettier sister. Uncanny.
- A sticker book for grown-up girly girls.
- Could this be the sexiest one-piece ever? I think so. Want!
- Parody of the moment: Sh*t Fashion Girls Say. It's, like, totes amazeballs. Ob-SESSED!
- Can you get an honest review anymore?
- Love the warning at the start, the earrings, the song... everything: Christina Aguilera's "Your Body".
Reading: Sell Your Book Like Wildfire: The Writer's Guide to Marketing & Publicity, for when I finally write that book!
Listening: Because I have the musical taste of a gay man, the soundtrack of A Chorus Line, especially emotionally-charged "At the Ballet" and naughty-but-nice "Dance: Ten; Looks: Three".
Tasting: Salmon and spinach crepes, Irish cream iced coffees and Mexican feasts with Mr Big (we're addicted right now!).
Loving: Sharing a personal trainer with a few gal pals Tuesday nights, finally finishing our bathroom renovation, Christmas shopping on Amazon and winning The Modern Woman's Survival Guide dream career competition!
Awaiting: Converting from full-time to part-time in my 9-5 in four weeks and having more time to write, our traditional Chrissie eve offensive movie night, staying at a fancy hotel on the best New Year's Eve yet, and playing with the new MacBook Pro Mr Big is giving me for Christmas!