Fabulous Fridays: 4 January 2013


Yay, time to tap into that weekend vibe with a few well-earned diversions...


  • I'm keen to get my mitts on Flow magazine. For paper lovers and hip people all over!
  • The power of parody: I saw a TV show last night showing American school students protesting their paltry cafeteria lunches with "We Are Hungry". And it worked!
  • My latest acquisition arrived yesterday in the post: a delightful pink Bloch onesie. Adore.
  • Some may dismiss a giant rubber duck in Sydney Harbour as silly and tacky. To me it's the best. Thing. Ever.
  • My new theme song, thanks to frequent viewings of Snooki and JWOWW (despite being, ahem, a year or two away from being a '90s bitch).
  • This dude's blog intrigues me. Bookmark for when you need ideas for that dystopian novel you're planning.
  • #DepressingChildrensBooks. Ha!
  • Would you date an unemployed guy? It's sad that we're so keen to jump to conclusions.
  • Unfortunately my brilliant idea for a cookbook this week was already taken. Fortunately, it rocks! Want.
  • This is what it's like to experience New Year's Eve in Times Square. Next year, I'll be standing there for real, I hope!
  • Anyone who pins Bambi tattoos must be befriended: my latest Pinterest buddy, Tea Cake Make.

Welcome to the weekend! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely weekend?

    Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
    http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just mentioned one of my favourite words, Amanda: competition! I'll be there with bells on.

    Yes, my weekend has been lovely. I took a day trip yesterday to a nearby seaside town for an article I'm writing. Hope you're having a stellar weekend too. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...