Hello 2013!


January's almost over, but I've got big plans for 2013...

Overall writing goals:
  • Write more magazine articles.
  • Finish my zine.
  • Pitch my non-fiction book to agents and publishers, hopefully resulting in a book deal. : )

On the magazine front, I'd like to improve my portfolio by writing for more big-name women's fashion and lifestyle titles, including some international publications. My ultimate goal is a commission from Vogue.

I'll continue writing generally on lifestyle, health, weddings etc, but also develop a niche in fashion writing/shopping (especially online -- eBay, Etsy, buying and selling etc)/social media/winning competitions/consumer issues.

With the above in mind, I'll be pitching to:

Online, I'd like to write posts for:
We'll see how all this pans out! What are your goals (writerly or otherwise) for this year?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Beck! May all your plans for 2013 come to life and the ones that may not - May they lead you in an even more grande path than you could have imagined.

    2013 I'm hoping to finish my book - about life when it sends you on an unexpected detour... Blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey High Heeled!

    Happy New Year to you too. : )

    Hope your book writing goes well in 2013. You have a unique and intriguing story to tell, so keep going, as I'm sure many people will be able to draw inspiration from it. : )

    I'm hoping to find an agent and publisher for my manuscript on winning competitions. I think I'm ready, now it's about taking the leap!

    xx
    Becks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...