I have news -- I've scored a paid article with one of the publications in my "First Magazines to Tackle" list! While I'll finish that today hopefully (the deadline is Monday), here's some links to kick-start the weekend...
- Remember magic eye puzzles? Be driven crazy all over again. : )
- Harry Potter's Hagrid like you've never seen him before, unless you have the same questionable taste in movies as me. I seriously wouldn't have watched this in twenty years!
- Here in Australia, there's been devastating floods across Queensland, with incredible scenes of our third largest city, Brisbane, under water.
- Simon's cat. It's like the cartoonist has been peering in the windows during kitty mealtimes at ours. I love it when the cat points at his open mouth at the end. Brilliant.
- As an experiment I googled "horniest ever". This was not the result I was expecting.
- This takes me back. One of the many and more interesting collections I had as a kid. Coins and stamps also. So ashamed!
- Can't resist me some Cute Overload -- top ten cute photos of 2010.
- My friend Cathy sent me this. It's weirdly hilarious and we can't work out why: women laughing alone with salad. Any why these chicks are alone.
- I stumbled across this Louis Theroux fellow on TV, interviewing New Yorkers about struggling actors. Fascinating stuff.
Louis Vuitton Flower Fields ballerina
And that's a wrap for another week!