Fabulous Fridays: 11 February 2011



THE LOVE ISSUE


In honour of Valentine's Day, this week it's The Love Issue of Fabulous Fridays. Coupled up or sexy and single, here's some links to get you feeling the love...


  • Show yourself some love with a delicious, healthy, chocolatey drink. At a cafe I recently discovered rocky road tea made out of, strangely, carrots. It actually tasted like the real thing! Here's a cherry ripe version for you to try.
  • Gala Darling: The Playgirl's Guide to Radical Self Love is a blog that gives me heaps of inspiration, both for this blog and personally. Her lists of ways to make yourself happy are brilliant.
  • Okay, they'd be real gas guzzlers, but they're so, so pretty. A girl at burlesque class has a pink Hillman, which I'd never heard of, but it's incredibly cute!
  • Dress like every day's a romance with Esme and the Lane Way, the latest newcomer to my Fashion Blogs sidebar list.
  • Trying to change your bed karma like Miranda in Sex and the City? Build your own field of dreams.
  • Get some loving from the rabbit. No, it's not Charlotte's vibrator.
  • Feel like creating a little romance? Enter a contest run by the Romance Writers of Australia and you could be writing all about when Trey sinks his Schooner deep into Charlotte's Rebecca (yes, I was mucho disturbed when Charlotte named her hoo-ha after me).
  • For another great date... the world's best dessert.
  • Hey, I didn't know this existed... Love magazine by Conde Nast. I'm intrigued by the two girls kissing on the cover...
  • There's scarcely a more moving scene in Glee than when Kurt's dad is in hospital on life support and Kurt sings "I Want to Hold Your Hand". Cue flashbacks of the mum's funeral and Kurt as a little boy. Awww.
  • Carry love with you every day and look a little bit gangsta doing it.

Good day to you, my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Theresa. I'm now following you back. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops... Teresa without the 'H' -- my apologies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...