Both glad and sad to say we're back from our splendid wedding anniversary trip to Sydney. Many Japanese delicacies were consumed, much shopping was done, oodles of fun was had. And there's more fun in store on the wonderful Web...
- I love Jimmy Choo. I love high-top sneakers. I do not love it when they marry and have babies. Walked into Sydney's Jimmy Choo store last weekend and was perplexed by these.
- The Muppet Show theme on acid. Errrr... different!
- Book paradise: Kinokuniya Sydney. I bought Japanese masking tape, 'cos I'm tragic like that.
- I've developed an unusual urge to rummage through people's trash since watching American Pickers. If you haven't seen it, do so immediately! Read about the art of junking on Etsy and you may find yourself elegantly dumpster diving as well.
- Frankie magazine's Afternoon Tea book. Gosh, yes!
- A size 14 model -- "plus size" or "normal"? Would you like to see bigger models in magazines? I say yes. There's plenty of buxom beauties who could totally rock a photo shoot.
- Wow, that's a serious addiction to horse. No, I don't mean the drug. Take a look.
- "I was drag racing." "In a Prius?" "I don't win a lot." This cracks me up every time! Saw Horrible Bosses (aka Reasons to Become a Freelancer) last night and couldn't stop laughing.
- Gonna buy me some hummus today. Anything to help win the battle of the bulge!
- This is my equivalent to a raindance to summon the magazine gods. Please employ me, Vogue. : )
That's it until next week, Voguettes!