It's time to try new things, decide what I want, and GO FOR IT. In short, I need a bucket list...
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Visit LEGOLAND.
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Invent a boardgame.
- Learn French (I've already made a half-assed attempt).
- Become a published author.
- Go on a Sex and the City tour in New York.
- Visit Europe.
- Be published in Vogue.
- Learn how to make cheese (dunno why, looks fun and I dig milky treats, okay?!).
- Go zorbing.
- Try shooting a gun at a firing range.
- Be an extra in a movie (er... aim high, right?).
- Write and sell a TV script.
- Attend a grand slam tennis event, preferably the Australian Open or Wimbledon.
- Build a Big Thing like the Big Pineapple.
- Try a life drawing class (hey, I'm not a perve!).
- Learn Japanese.
- Try fencing.
- Become an awesome breakdancer!
- Learn an obscure musical instrument.
- Milk a cow.
- Learn archery.
- Go on a helicopter ride.
- Own a pinball machine.
- Learn how to pick locks (I can pretend I'm Hercule Poirot or something).
See a psychic. Completed 15 January 2012 at the Pyschic Expo.
HELP!!! I need ideas!!!
What's on your list?