Before my little jaunt to the seaside, I bring you the most fabulous of this Friday...
- Candace Bushnell, creator of my beloved Carrie Bradshaw, had her birthday yesterday. Wish her many happy returns!
- Doing the rounds on Twitter and Facebook this week... Two Lesbians Raised a Baby. Powerful stuff.
- Love it: A Brewing Mind blog -- non-daggy DIY crafts and inspiration.
- I'm considering choreographing a dance to Ms Aguilera's Candyman tune. It could be very sexy-cute. Whatcha reckon?
- Mr Big bought me a little pressie... the Aliens Omnibus. Yes, that's sci-fi movie + comic books, but a female protagonist totally works it back from nerdiness, right?!
- The more I see politics, the more I think Yes Minister was understating its absurdity.
- I'm not really down with the small-pleated skirts in fashion right now, but this one's a bit special.
- I adore anything that springs from Jane Espenson's mind and fingertips, so I'm keen to give Husbands a go.
- Not for the claustrophobic -- Tiny House Blog.
- Here's some ideas for my bucket list and yours too. Learning graffiti and finding Nemo look like excellent goals for starters...
- I don't think you're ready for this jelly. Silly, but satisfying!
A sunny farewell, sea you next time! ; )