Fabulous Fridays: 2 December 2011


Before my little jaunt to the seaside, I bring you the most fabulous of this Friday...

  • Candace Bushnell, creator of my beloved Carrie Bradshaw, had her birthday yesterday. Wish her many happy returns!
  • Doing the rounds on Twitter and Facebook this week... Two Lesbians Raised a Baby. Powerful stuff.
  • Love it: A Brewing Mind blog -- non-daggy DIY crafts and inspiration.
  • I'm considering choreographing a dance to Ms Aguilera's Candyman tune. It could be very sexy-cute. Whatcha reckon?
  • Mr Big bought me a little pressie... the Aliens Omnibus. Yes, that's sci-fi movie + comic books, but a female protagonist totally works it back from nerdiness, right?!
  • The more I see politics, the more I think Yes Minister was understating its absurdity.
  • I'm not really down with the small-pleated skirts in fashion right now, but this one's a bit special.
  • I adore anything that springs from Jane Espenson's mind and fingertips, so I'm keen to give Husbands a go.
  • Not for the claustrophobic -- Tiny House Blog.
  • Here's some ideas for my bucket list and yours too. Learning graffiti and finding Nemo look like excellent goals for starters...
  • I don't think you're ready for this jelly. Silly, but satisfying!

A sunny farewell, sea you next time! ; )

2 comments:

  1. oh glad to meet another carrie bradshaw lover. I love her too.
    Thanks for following http://beautysecrets-reviewed.com/2011/12/monday-blog-hop/
    Following you now, FB liking and twitter follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower via Monday Blog Hop(Single Parent Retreat)

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...