If you're restive for the festive season, take a break, chill and have some fun...
- Stolen Sharpie Revolution 2 arrived in the mail earlier this week Hurrah!!! It's tiny, but info-packed. Absolutely recommended if you dream of releasing your own zine.
- Seth from The O.C. explains Jewish-Christian super-holiday, Chrismukkah. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.
- Wanna spread seasonal cheer in a totally morbid way? Then Goth Christmas cards are just the ticket.
- Like girly-girl pastels and sweet little Japanese motifs? Don't miss the Drop Dead Cute blog. I can't get enough!
- I'm not usually a rev-head, but this little pink ride is molto bella.
- One of the best TV shows EVER, It's a Knockout. They've even brought it back, 2011-style. Hooray!!!
- How to look like a total muppet... in a good way: OPI's Muppet collection of nail polishes. My pick: glittery Rainbow Connection.
- Did you read Two-Minute Mysteries as a kid? If not, what were you doing with your time??? I loved 'em.
- If they give a (transgender) man bountiful boobs, imagine how these bras could enhance your cleavage. Clever.
- I would be a much more enthusiastic cook if Christopher Walken taught me.
- My childhood book addiction (well, one of many) is now a series of graphic novels. The Baby-Sitters Club never looked so hip!
- A visual guide to making Christmas stockings. Easy enough even for me!