When I'm not busy riding camels and dressing in cherry-red Dorothy-from-Oz shoes, I'm scouring the web for the best and brightest picks...
- Roxette's "Almost Unreal" definitely does that hocus pocus to me, although the Super Mario video clip weirds me out!
- The funkiest tutorial ever for making pop-up cards at The Hairpin. OMFG!
- Finally the world has come around to my view on Miranda Kerr.
- ... And on a related note -- the decline of the western world can all be linked back to her (check out the pic). Thought-provoking.
- What I'll be cooking this week: chicken a la king. My dance teacher's from South Africa and apparently it's a fave over there. I'll give it a go.
- Don't mess with these elf sheilas, they're packing heat!
- How to go from self-published to a big publishing deal. Yes please, where do I sign up???
- A truly splendid blog celebrating vintage style: The Crafty Minx.
- Dr Cox is the funniest lovable bastard in the history of TV. Enjoy.
- Borrowed from the library, but now on my wish list: The Beginner's Guide to Preserving Food at Home. Your granny will be proud when you start whipping up the jams and chutneys. : )
- Although nothing can beat the LEGO one we bought last Xmas, these 24 advent calendars to make come mighty close.
TGIF, folks. Have a good one! ; )