THE CHRISTMAS ISSUE
A very Carrie Christmas to you! Just one sleep to go until fun, family, food and fabulousness. : ) Here's a few sprinkles of festive magic to tide you over...
- Remember Carrie's Christmas gift from her assistant Louise in the first Sex and the City movie? It was a DVD of Meet Me in St Louis.
- Martha Stewart teaches us how to make a snow globe. Gorgeous and glittery.
- Hooray for anonymous Kmart shoppers getting into the Christmas spirit!!! So lovely. : )
- Their handbags are not ultra-affordable, but the Burberry festive video sure is. See it here.
- When you don't mind the calorie count, you seriously can't go past Nigella's cooking: her egg nog recipe.
- Christmas craft and decorating eye candy -- My Little Jedi magazine via Hostess with the Mostess blog.
- The Killers do Christmas, cowboy-style. Ummm...?
- Sparkly reindeer and snowman cookies. Yum!
- How cheery are these magical gnome Mary Janes? I so should have found these in time for wearing Christmas Day. D'oh!
- On my travel wishlist: Ice Hotel, Sweden. Very cool (literally!).
- Nobody does a moving story like Dickens and nobody does merry-making like the Muppets. You get both in one of my favourite movies, The Muppet Christmas Carol.
Merry Christmas! xx