In the New Year, let's hope for many happy returns of Fabulous Friday. And the countdown begins...
- I'm a big fan of Bailey's -- it's like dessert in a bottle, so why not try your hand at the homemade version?
- My latest songstress crush, continuing my obsession with Brit musicians: Duffy.
- Have a few issues of Cleo and Cosmo occupying valuable real estate on your coffee table? Make bows for your giftwrapping.
- Everyone needs Patricia Field silver jeans. At least, I do. : )
- Oh my goodness, I think I've found my 2012 diary, and it's made from a recycled Little Golden Book! Also.
- The incredibly talented lady behind the pic above? Megan Hess, illustrator for none other than Candace Bushnell!
- Anyone else gagging to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie? PS: bitch please, what sort of name is Noomi?
- Inhabiting my DVD player this week: New York City Ballet Workout. It's even endorsed by SJP. Win.
- Tuxedo leggings. Bring a modicum of class to your comfiness... or a lot.
- Because no one is friends with those mongrel little cubes of '80s torture. Actually, I solved it in my teens, no clue how it happened!
Pinup Couture Pink Satin Cutiepie T-Strap Pump
10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!