It's here again... Fabulous Friday!!! Take a whirlwind tour of what's fascinated me in the past 7 days and if you haven't already, check out the post earlier this week on awesome intern, Aubrey...
- I wish my Valentine's Day chocolates for Mr Big turned out like these ones.
- The "how people view my profession" meme has taken over the internet. Here's the one for writers. Pretty accurate, except replace solitaire with Facebook, I reckon.
- I breezed past the supermarket section while in Ikea on Wednesday. Wow, the Swedes appreciate a varied diet of strange things!
- Dita Von Teese designing bargain-priced raunch for Target? Yes please.
- Up for some delicious floaty fabulousness? Me too. Go to the Avenue M blog immediately!
- Shield your eyes. It may be too much sparkle all at once for your retinas, but it is certainly showstopping: NikolinaMarie's Etsy shop.
- Toilet paper for the literary type or the bibilophobe. I can't decide.
- One sassy blog: Betty Bee Vintage. Helpful crafty and style how-tos.
- In honour of Valentine's Day and lovin' yourself first, here's a little consumer advice from Sex and the City's Samantha. ; )
- Even I might be up for a spot of camping in this wicked, wicked number.
- I confess: I dabble in illicit adult onesie-wearing. Errr, not quite as wacky as these, though.
- I probably need to be smacked hard for fondly remembering this '80s song, but so be it: 1927's "If I Could".
Wishing you many happy happenings for the week ahead! xx