It's Deadline Day and I'm slaving over a hot laptop, but after that I'll be able to lap up some lovely free time. Here's a few things that got me excited this week...
- If being a gypsy means pretty pink foofiness, the sign me up, please.
- A cheeky, cheeky Japanese gameshow. Can't decide whether this demeans men or women more, but everyone seems happy, so it probably doesn't matter. : )
- A fan of vintage clothes and colourful retro caravans? Check out Trish Hunter Finds.
- What's The Hunger Games all about? I'm intrigued and a little bit jealous... I wish I'd written it!
- I saw a fabulous and very vampiric burlesque performance to a great Gaga song last Saturday night.
- A quick interview with my ultimate girl crush, Emma Stone, at her Teen Vogue photo shoot.
- If you had a ukulele as a kid like me, it's time to upgrade to the big girl version. Do want!!!
- A sweet little blog for eco-chicks everywhere. : )
- Mr Big and I have been gardening of late, which can be a pretty daggy pastime, but imagine if we could grow Hello Kitty zucchinis with this...
- Love the look of the suave ladies here.
- I watched Notting Hill recently, so now I'm dreaming of living in this heavenly maisonette.
Have a dazzling weekend! : )