You may have noticed there was no Fabulous Fridays post last week. Friday the 13th lived up to its reputation and was truly nightmarish in our household. One of our beloved cats, Jemma, has gone missing. We are still searching for her and are terribly, terribly upset.
I've decided to resume Fabulous Fridays today because during unhappy occasions like this, we all could do with cheering up. So, whether you've had a wonderful week or a shocker like mine, please enjoy...
- A pastel-lover's paradise: Such Pretty Things blog.
- Whose Line Is It Anyway makes everything all better, especially the "Scenes from a Hat" game.
- Mr Big and I recently watched Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl. Silly, gory fun... in Japanese. : )
- Vogue Paris website now available in English. Magnifique!
- When break dance and pole dance join forces...
- Nigella Lawson teaches us how to softly, sensually bake cheese stars.
- Wanna join me in writing a novel in November? Head to NaNoWriMo.
- Girly and gorgeous: pink gingham gift tags on Etsy.
- They just don't bounce and binge on Gummi berry juice like they used to... My childhood fave. : )
- Wait... what? Bacon like you've never seen it.
- Prim, navy and sporting a gigantic bow. The perfect pencil skirt.
Wishing you a happy Friday. xx