Hello Easter bunnies! Here's what will have your tails a-twitching this week...
- Best. Thing. Ever. Dress up a Sarah Jessica Parker paper doll! See how I styled her here. : )
- Saw Man v Food for the first time this week. Check out that massive pizza!
- While Jersey Shore is on hiatus, we've been getting into the UK version, Geordie Shore. Damned if we can work out what they're saying half the time, though!
- I must admit I've never tried salt water taffy, but this recipe on the Vanilla & Lace blog is definitely tempting me.
- A bit freaky: nature's night lights.
- Samantha Brick caused major controversy by claiming women hate her because she's beautiful. I think there's some truth in what she says.
- Like girly reads of the Candace Bushnell and Sophie Kinsella persuasion? Novelicious will become your second home.
- Roller derby: girls kicking ass and chewing gum... and they're all out of gum. I wish I could skate. : )
- And on a related note... whip it!
- My dance performances could do with some baton twirling action, except I'd probably lose control and accidentally smack an audience member in the face!
Have a fantastically fluffy-tailed Friday! xx