Here what's been amusing my bouche this week...
- Bigger = better when it comes to accessories, at least in my book. Giant purple bow, anyone?
- Capsicum as an egg ring. Genius!
- Pinteresting... who said neon and pastels don't play well together?
- I genuinely love a lot of bad movies and it seems I have kindred spirits in the zine community.
- When Lady Gaga and a ballet troupe collide...
- Is there ever an occasion where pink Minnie Mouse ears aren't appropriate? Doubtful.
- I've been searching for a recipe to test out the marinated feta I made (yep, made!) and I think this is the one.
- Everyone needs a pink flamingo (and some Mexican kitsch) in their life.
- Since my foray into making icecream cakes was successful last weekend (peppermint choc -- yum!), I'm ready to graduate to actual cooking... pretzels.
- In time for the Olympics, Company magazine's Insider's Guide to London.
- Eighties Barbie chandelier earrings. What more do I need to say?
- A trippy sound experience... Little Dragon.
Enjoy your weekend. I'll be choreographing a dance comp routine and catching some Z's. : )