It's the final countdown until 2013 and I've got a few parting gifts for you...
- I've always fancied myself quite the moonwalker, when really I suck. I've found what I'll be wasting my time on these holidays.
- My Mr Big is a massive comic book addict, so super-shoes would be his and my obsessions combined!
- How to choose a wallpaper for my new MacBook? Create a Pinterest board. I chose this clever little number in the end.
- Twenty + years since Days of Thunder and I still can't get over Show Me Heaven... and it'd make an excellent pole dancing song, no?
- The media and politicians both need a reality check, but who's gonna bring it? So agree with this.
- I hate salad, but even I couldn't go past these colours.
- And speaking of the pole-ished look, if you're gonna go skanky you've gotta commit, right?
- Devastated. This silver sequinned onesie was sold out in my size in Zara. : (
- One of my fave Christmas presents: Secret Lives of Great Authors. So many kooky, brilliant buggers!
- So you've noticed I like So You Think You Can Dance, especially the incredible auditions. Duh, have we met?
See you on the flip side! xx