Hey, if you were wearing that much tulle, you'd look pretty constipated too. Unwind with this assortment...
- Okay, so my New Year's fitness resolution is to learn how to do the worm and I'm not even joking.
- Graeme Simsion sent me a copy of his novel, The Rosie Project, this week. I'm imagining the main character is like a cross between Bones and Sherlock Holmes and expecting brilliant things.
- And then Sportsgirl released this jumper and made my life complete...
- I find gardening pretty boring. Unless, of course, you do something wicked like this.
- Clever marketing idea of the week: Monopoly asks you to save one token and vote in another. I saved the Scottie dog and voted in the robot.
- Fascinating read if you feel like indulging your inner Chicken Little.
- This is the cutest fracking thing EVER: woman makes tiny teddies for her pet mouse.
- I WILL kick the ass of whoever gets in the way of me watching the fifth Die Hard movie.
- The place where my love of dance and '80s computer games meet. Heart it so much.
- A couple of great Aussie magazine writers to follow on Facebook: Gabrielle Tozer and Sarah Ayoub.
- Would somebody please pack this in my lunchbox next week? Too cute. : )
Happy Friday, fuzz balls!