Yay, time to tap into that weekend vibe with a few well-earned diversions...
- I'm keen to get my mitts on Flow magazine. For paper lovers and hip people all over!
- The power of parody: I saw a TV show last night showing American school students protesting their paltry cafeteria lunches with "We Are Hungry". And it worked!
- My latest acquisition arrived yesterday in the post: a delightful pink Bloch onesie. Adore.
- Some may dismiss a giant rubber duck in Sydney Harbour as silly and tacky. To me it's the best. Thing. Ever.
- My new theme song, thanks to frequent viewings of Snooki and JWOWW (despite being, ahem, a year or two away from being a '90s bitch).
- This dude's blog intrigues me. Bookmark for when you need ideas for that dystopian novel you're planning.
- #DepressingChildrensBooks. Ha!
- Would you date an unemployed guy? It's sad that we're so keen to jump to conclusions.
- Unfortunately my brilliant idea for a cookbook this week was already taken. Fortunately, it rocks! Want.
- This is what it's like to experience New Year's Eve in Times Square. Next year, I'll be standing there for real, I hope!
- Anyone who pins Bambi tattoos must be befriended: my latest Pinterest buddy, Tea Cake Make.
Welcome to the weekend! xx