A very hooded, rosy-cheeked weekend to ya! Here's what's up in my world this week...
- Just ignore how many 1/2 sticks of butter are in this recipe and focus on the fact you're eating your vegetables.
- Are writers prone to being depressed? Probably, because other people are prone to being a**holes!
- Hungry for a block burger?
- This song: pretty much the best thing Grey's Anatomy had going for it.
- A green piece of shower art/candidate for Regretsy.
- I'm so totally digging this Aussie cruelty-free beauty company lately. Bought their shampoo today.
- If Sheldon and co stuffing up doesn't make you LOLZ, you are dead inside, I tells ya.
- There's some sort of pianist/penis joke in this dress. Wow.
- Grand matron of magazines, Ita Buttrose, has been named Aussie of the year. Yay Ita!
- For the morning show host who made offensive comments about breastfeeding this week: a boob beanie. Brilliant!
- Weird Al was doing parodies before memes were even a thing, so eat it.
Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go find a drawstring rucksack to dress myself in. G'night!