Hope you've had a pop art end of February, full of colour and contrast (I'd love to rock that makeup above!). Here's what this week...
- I've just signed up to receive free samples from PINCHme when the site launches. Sweet!
- Love. This. Sweater.
- Mamamia post recently: 'Choosing only 'quality' friends for your kid'. Um, excuse me?
- Calling all Star Wars geeks: ZOMFG, remote-controlled inflatable R2D2!!!
- My Mad, Fat Teenage Diary -- Bridget Jones for kids of the '80s. Wanna read this so bad -- it's apparently brilliant.
- If Gala Darling were Japanese, she'd write this blog. Love.
- Dido's back with a brand new album. Eeeeee!!! This older song of hers gets quite a few replays in my car.
- Extreme blush: hot or not? I'm going with smokin'. I would over-blush myself in a heartbeat!
- The new Peppermint magazine came out today, with my travel article in it! : )
- Rainbow lollipop earrings. My life is complete!
- Okay, so this was spooky -- I dreamt of this pole trick I've failed at for yonks, then nailed it that same night in my lesson. Bizarre!
Hope that provided some welcome comic relief. xx