Regular readers of Becks and the City will notice I've been AWOL lately (due to a bathroom renovation, sickness and full-time work, mostly). Well, I'M BACK!!! And I know you've been missing it, so here's Fabulous Friday...
- First up, spare a second to vote for my entry on The Modern Woman's Survival Guide blog? Please very much. : )
- Do magazines exploit fashion interns? One mag girl is fighting back.
- Your new theme song: "My Ding-A-Ling"? Hardcore.
- Sure beats the old fritz and sauce sandwich Aussie mums pack for lunch... I miss Japan -- gotta visit again soon.
- I've always had a thing for The Count -- I'd totally &%$# him!
- As a recovering soda junkie, I reckon New York banning super-sized soft drinks is a good move. What do you think?
- The cowardly lion and co get the crafty treatment in my favourite recent purchase: Everything Oz.
- I've rediscovered this '90s hit and replayed it so much on YouTube, I'm ordering the "best of" album. Epic.
- Luxe Alice in Wonderland-style fashion? Check out Tibbity's collection. So, so beautiful.
- Do they deliver to Australia? I've a birthday coming up.
- I'm not usually a fan of nail art, but I can't go past this creation.
Weekend well-wishes aimed in your general direction! xx