Hot on the heels of the One Lovely Blog Award, Glamour Girl Reviews has sent Becks and the City the Stylish Blogger Award. Ta very much!
According to ancient tradition, I must now reveal five secrets about myself or my blog, so here goes...
- As a kid, I had a Cabbage Patch Kid named Adamina. I call Adam this sometimes now to tease him!
- My first kiss was under a drinking fountain with a boy name Neville when we were 6 years old. He was the class rebel, throwing a (tiny) chair at the teacher. Why are we always drawn to the bad boys?
- I read in the bath. A lot. Many a magazine or book has gone for an accidental swim too. This involves much swearing and thrashing around.
- I really dig the smell of petrol and smoke. Must have been a pyromaniac in a former life!
- Ghosts of my wardrobes past include a fluoro ra-ra skirt, happy pants, gum boots at school (worn in the class photo -- my mum forgot it was that day), a tartan hat and many other crimes against fashion-loving humanity.
I am now passing this award onto...