Well, this week's been a whirlwind of disappointments and exciting revelations. Better relax with some links before we pop a gasket!
- There's a certain power in beating men at their own game. Especially if it involves cards and money. I admire these chicks.
Whiteys Take Manhattan
an original screenplay concept
African-American comedy: A pimply computer nerd teams up with a kind hearted prostitute to take a cruise on an unsinkable ship. In the process they accidentally kill a ghost. By the end of the movie they have sex with 3 cars and end up winning the admiration of their parents, living happily ever after.
Think Gone With the Wind meets Pretty Woman.
Gobsmackingly good, huh? Make your own masterpiece here.
- I'm one of those unfriendly souls that just wants people living within a 2km radius to f*ck the hell off -- probably because we had God-awful neighbours when I was growing up. Neighbours-Be-Gone trees? What an excellent idea! Bonus points for being able to run around nekkid in my backyard.
- I saw this dude at our Fringe Festival a few years ago. Best comedy performance I've ever seen. Here's a taste.
- Added to the ever-expanding "surely you're sh*tting me" category is the New Kids On the Block theme cruise. Yes, you heard right.
- The mean old Internet is picking on bricks-and-mortar bookstores. I've got my pitchfork ready to join the lynch mob.
Ahhhh, that's better.